Tuesday, November 18, 2008

around sf.... 4 months ago


san fran my friends


PJ fits right in


can you say china banks?


hills and hills


and hills


camping steez


top of the world baby


view from camp


Levi..... dude played this thing everywhere, for those who don't know this is the dude we met at the skate park in Arcata and convinced to give us a ride to san fran..


this is the whip... seriously dude wouldn't put the flute down. good times. thanks for the ride levi

So this is nearing the end, finally, of me blogging my bike skate trip from Portland to SF. There will hopefully be a few more posts over the next few days and the trip will be wrapped up.

I have also tagged all posts related to this with the tag PortlandtoSF08. If you click on that below you will be able to see the whole trip. p.s if any web nerds out there know how i can make that a permanent button on the side of the blog please let me know, thanks.......

1 comment:

EXCESS ZINE said...

Fuck, I need to do a zine on this trip still. Stupid school keeping me down.