Monday, September 28, 2009

Girls are a total time suck...


Its been a while since I've been able to sit down and actually contribute something of value to the Dead Deer nation. I got a new bike and a girlfriend so I haven't been on the computer much at all. My new whip is the Handsome Devil. A double butted steel frame and fork that mimics the geometry of an early 90's Bridgestone XO-1 frameset. The XO-1 was a 26" bike and the Devil is designed for 700c. But the ride quality and subtle details are pretty killer for a frameset that is a few bucks cheaper than a Surly Crosscheck. I found some long fire road rides across the Golden Gate Bridge that are about to get some love from the Devil. pics to come...

I found another nifty feature for my iPhone. It uses the GPS mapping on the iPhone to map routes. Scope the hotness here and sign up.
MapMyRide.com - Training Log for djmagicmetz

I took a trip back to CO last weekend for the Singlespeed World Championships. Killer weekend. Any time you see Ned Overend in a Dress is a good time.


No comments: